Do you want to be safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great?

Sider

fredag den 3. august 2012

Memories to Look Back at with a Smile

I will from now on blog in English so the ones in America can understand me, now when I am no longer there (:

I look back at America as the thing that changed my life. I look back at it with a smile, 
and as somehing I miss every day. It made me stronger, and I changed in so many ways. I have so many great memories, and I left a part of myself behind and always will be there. 

But one of the greatest feelings of my life was when I stepped out of the Airport a little over a month ago. My crying mom, family, friends all of them they were there and it was a great feeling to see them again, 
I was home. 
It was a big change though, and I had to get used to the language, the food, the people, all over again! 

Im full out thinking in Danish, dreaming in Danish and everything Danish again!

The first weeks back in Denmark was great and fun, you forget how much you love to be around the people back home. I spend all my days on hanging out with my old friends family and just breathing Denmark in again!

I went to Paris a few weeks ago which was aaawesomme!

I got a job, and I'm saving up to get back to America again ! (: I'm definitely gonna be back next summer for a month and theeeeen I was thinking if I can effort to get back one more time before that! 

I'm getting ready for the cheer season and I'm practicing for try-outs. I can't wait to get back to cheerleading again. 

I'm gonna take piano lessons again, which will be nice. 

Now I'm just enjoying Summer, and getting ready for school, well not really getting ready for school just enjoying my life hahah! 
I'm gonna start on "college" and I'm so excited, and my plan is to take these three years and when I graduate when I'm almost 20 I will go back to America to stay, at least for a little while (: Maybe on college?
I don't know but we'll see what things brings, one thing is for sure and that is that I can't wait to get back to America. I miss it like crazy, I think about it everyday!

I miss everyone soooooo much!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar